Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog Blitz: To Right A Wrong by A.C. Wilson



Orphaned. Rejected. Ruined. How many wrongs can any one person take?

Miss Candace Green is orphaned along with her younger sister and sent to her paternal uncle's home. Intruding on his bachelor's status, he sends them to be "lady's companions" in Bristol.


A year in Bristol envelopes Candace in darkness and desperate to keep her sister from such a fate, they escape to find shelter with their mother's estranged family in London. Family that disowned their mother for marrying a man beneath their class, their father.


En route to London, Candace encounters many people who will change her life forever. She is stunned by their kindness, humbled by their understanding and overwhelmed by their love. As one such person, Lord Blackstone is determined to introduce Candace into polite society while securing her position in the arms of her family. All the while he must fight to hold onto her while trying to right so many wrongs. Is love enough? Can it heal such devastating wounds?


You can find 
"To Right a Wrong" 
at the following sites:








"You may do what you like with me, but my sister is an innocent. I am taking her to London to our grandparents where she will be safe." Candace tried not to breathe, tried desperately to think.
"That is true." He searched her eyes, his lips inches from her own. "I should not like the idea of those brutes taking you with them. Such a treasure would be wasted on them." He made it a point of her seeing him sweeping her body with his eyes. Her breath caught as heat flamed through her. She should have been able to withstand such emotional assaults by now, but something about Blackstone made her feel as if she were feeling this all for the first time.

It might have been a novel idea if only she could forget all of the rest who had come before. She met his eyes again, stumbling once over his lips.

"You won't let us go, will you?" She received an affirmative nod. "What would you ask for keeping us hidden from those men?" Blackstone quirked a grin, tilting his head ever so slightly. Seconds seemed an eternity. Candace felt like she was drowning and a flame all at the same time. His warm breath touched her neck as he spoke.

"I would have settled for the truth, but now I want much more." His words settled in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't take her eyes from his. His meaning was absolutely impossible to mistake. She had made so many mistakes that accepting his help in exchange for her body didn't seem the highest price to pay. Blackstone waited for her to come to the conclusion that there was no other option. This blackmail wasn't his finest hour, he was a big enough man to admit that.




A.C. Wilson, is a pseudonym for Amanda Wilson Cornell. I felt that it would allow me more freedom as a writer. I live In Abilene, Kansas with my husband, Jesse and my two boys, Hunter (4 yrs) and Ty (1 yr). I grew up in Morrill, Nebraska where my family still ranches and farms in the panhandle. I have a Bachelors in Agri-Business and Finance as well as a Masters in Business Administration. I stay at home during the day with my boys and at night, I am an assistant manager for a local hotel in Abilene.
I started writing romance novels four years ago when Hunter was born. I have always loved to read and Historical Romance, mostly set in Regency England, was inspiring. Suddenly there were characters developing, evolving and speaking to me. I just started writing. I had no idea what I was doing. I let the characters tell their stories. I knew that I wanted my characters to be deeper than the flighty debutantes and random rakes of the time period. I wanted real problems to come to light.

My first novel is Rockwell's Lady, Historical Regency Romance, and was published July 2013. To Right A Wrong is another Historical Regency Romance, was just published September 1, 2013. I am currently working on a Contemporary Romance, Black Hills Angel, set to release December 2013.

I love to hear from my readers. Email or Facebook me!


No comments:

Post a Comment